Pyroluria Test - Kryptopyrrole Test - With Report
PLEASE NOTE: This Pyroluria test kit is for New York or worldwide residents and for people who reside in an US State, Island or Territory not connected to the US mainland. This test is not available for the residents of the US mainland. If you reside in the US mainland and would like to
test for Pyroluria please click here.
This Pyroluria Test includes results review, recommended treatment plan, Pyroluria audio and video series. If you require a Test Only with no recommendations please go to Pyroluria Test Kit - No Report
The Pyroluria Test is also commonly known as the Kryptopyrrole Test,
Mauve Factor Test or the Pyrrole Test.
This Test accurately measures the level of hydroxyhemopyrrolin-2-one (HPL) in the urine. Elevated HPL is associated with Pyroluria.
The Pyroluria Test Kit contains:
- All the equipment needed to complete the Pyroluria Test.
- A full set of instructions.
- A video by Naturopath Greg Newson explaining the Pyroluria Test procedure.
- Free Shipping
- A Comprehensive Pyroluria Treatment Plan. Once we have received your Pyroluria Test results from our laboratory we will analyze them
and provide you with a complete Pyroluria Treatment Plan. The recommended Pyroluria Treatment Plan contains;
- Dietary advice
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Suggested nutritional supplementation and dosages
- Information on how to help reduce the side effects associated with Pyroluria
- Strategies on how to address any underlying causes of Pyroluria
- A long term plan on improving and maintaining good health
- A 13 minute audio podcast with Dr Greg explaining the Pyroluria Treatment
- Our "Getting On Top Of Pyroluria" Video Series containing 6 videos covering various aspects of Pyoluria including treatment, lifestyle
changes and underlying causes
- The personalised Pyroluria Treatment Plan provided with the Pyroluria Test Results is not suitable for a child under 3 years of age
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your Pyroluria Test Kit to arrive. This time frame depends on country of destination.
- Return post delivery is not included. Your test sample is to be sent
to Australia by standard or express post. Please do not send your test via international courier such as FedEx, DHL or UPS
otherwise an additional $100.00 AUD processing fee will be charged by Australian customs before the sample is released to the laboratory.
For More Information:
Please refer to our website pages by clicking on the links below;